Terms & Conditions
1. No 6 Zetland is available all year round, with bookings from a Saturday to Saturday preferred. Entry is from 4pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate by 10.30am on the day of departure. For bookings out with Saturday the owners can be contacted directly.
2. Your booking is confirmed either upon receipt of the non-refundable deposit (20%) or if full payment is taken for any bookings made via our website or third-party website (such as Booking.com). The balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to your date of arrival, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this event, the deposit will be forfeited and the property will be advertised as available. If you book within 4 weeks of your arrival date, payment is due in full at the time of booking. If you cancel 4 weeks before the start of the booking, a refund or part-refund may be considered. This is entirely at the owner’s discretion.
3. The rental charge includes all utility costs and other charges. Bed linen and towels are also provided and should remain within the property.
4. Refuse and recycling bins are housed in a bin store to the rear of the building. Please help us by separating waste for recycling: plastics, glass, cardboard and paper.
5. You are responsible for care of the property and contents during your stay. Please leave the apartment clean and tidy, as you found it. Before leaving, we ask that you bring to our attention any breakages and/or damage to the apartment or contents during the time of your stay. Replacement of small items (glasses, plates etc.) will be covered by the owners, but we reserve the right to charge for repair/replacement costs in excess of £30 where you are responsible for the damage.
6. Keys are provided by secure key box on arrival and you must not leave the property unlocked when you are absent. If you lose a key, we can arrange a replacement but you may be charged for the cost of cutting another key. Key box code and directions will be provided no later than 4 weeks from arrival date.
7. You must adhere to the maximum occupancy of the property which is 5-6 people (1 double, 1 small double, 1 twin). A travel cot can be provided if there is a little one.
8. Stag and hen parties are not permitted.
9. Smoking is not permitted.
10. Pets are not permitted.
11. If for any reason beyond our control the apartment is unavailable or unsuitable for habitation on the day when the booking is due to begin, the full rental charge will be refunded. If this occurs during the rental period, you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining. Any additional costs you incur should be referred to your holiday insurance provider.
Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. Should you have any problem or cause for complaint, please contact us as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue promptly. We have a guest book at the front door, and we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to give your comments before leaving. We value your custom and hope you will visit us again.